Saturday, September 5, 2015

Spider Alert - She's One Incredible Beauty

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Australian funnel-web spider although we do see many may not want her.


This red-fanged beauty makes a funnel in which she hides and then she jumps out to bite ... YOU.

The funnel-web spider is venomous and they say no fatalities have been recorded but take another look at her.  Do you believe she never killed anyone.  I sure don't.  We are not scientists but we are fairly sure those red fangs are not for butterfly kisses.

Australian Summer is starting to come back around so enjoy that down under vacation.  Funnel-web spiders won't bite you, most likely anyway.

Well, if she doesn't get you then the snakes, the crocodiles or the sharks will.  In short, you don't have a chance of surviving a trip to Australia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds less dangerous than a trip to the city. Aussies still punch each other in a fight instead of shooting them.
Last time I was there you could walk the streets of Sydney at 3 am with kids and not be worried. And thr diversity is just natural
Hell maybe I should move back there now that my kids,are grown

Unknown said...

It's such an extraordinary place and I love contrasts like that. I particularly like being able to walk the streets without concerns as that's the same as gold in my pocket.

Cadillac Man is just rolling with this now ... whoa, you mean I can do anything I want? Really? Anything??

Yah, man. Anything.