Saturday, September 19, 2015

Possible Loophole to Permit Playing for Republicans

They're not allowed to pay me.  That's the only way it works as otherwise it is impossible.  The only ones who have money to pay performers are Republicans and they voted for Bush and Cheney who fucked the world.  Therefore, playing for them is impossible as I would just be a dancing monkey for twenty-five bucks.

However, I have some friends who have been swayed by the Sith masters to the Dark Side ... but they're still friends and one wants me to play.

Therein, lies the conundrum.  She is a Republican so I cannot play.  She is my friend so I would like to play.  My orbit is so far out in the Twilight Zone I don't know if I even can play.

So, remove payment from the gig and friendship prevails.  Therefore it is ok.

Yevette agreed with the logic as that's how it works here on the Galactic Rim.  She stopped by to let me know her company left so that may be code for please turn off the speakers.


The Salvation of Toby the Dog appears to have worked.  Whomever originally got this dog wasn't thinking as he's some kind of terrier mix and they herd sheep, they run constantly.  They're smart too.

Toby the Dog is definitely a Border Collie.  I didn't know it previously but there's no question of it from this video.  You'll see it, they're smart dogs.

No comments: