Friday, September 18, 2015

Damage to Cat's Computer Not Likely to Be Fixed Soon

Update is accurate as it comes from someone with direct contact with Cat and who has helped fix her computer in the past.  I did not get the sense there will be a fix / repair coming quickly and it sounds like hardware.

In case you wonder at the lack of detail, lose the idea Germans type like Porsche engineers.  They suck at it just as badly as anyone else, they just do it in more languages.


There is no word from Voodoo Shilton and, if he can play, it's usually known relatively early on a Friday.  Don't read that as any more than he may not be able to play.  It's hugely important to understand I could tell you why but it's not my information to provide.


Joaquin Gustav can play even when no-one is there as he has been doing this for so long that he knows all the mechanics of setting up his show.  Assuming that takes place, it will be at 2pm SLT.


Meanwhile, there is another Überraschung (i.e. surprise) for Cat but, unlike the computer, this will be a good one and likely it will surprise some others as well.  It's been quite a bit of work and it isn't complete yet so that's my immediate task.

The real solution is Cat needs a computer but there's no way I can save her as I have no money and never took any out of the Circus.  Cat never took anything out either as any tips she immediately gave to performers.  I can't even save myself so it's not likely I can save her.  What I can do is make her something and that is in-process now.


Any additional news will go out to you as soon as I know it.  Unlike CNN and Fox, we won't waste your time telling you what the news means.  Here we only deal with a crowd which can figure that out for themselves.

No comments: