Friday, September 18, 2015

Cat's Art MusikCircus - Now With Its Own Blog

Cat's Art MusikCircus is deeply-embedded in this blog and also on My Duck Soup.  The Cat's Art MusikCircus blog now pulls all that together into one place.  My presence in it is no bigger than any other performer.



Cat's computer is still down but I decided best to get this out for review so it's ready for her when her computer works again.

The Cat's Art MusikCircus blog features:

Performance calendar (some one as in this blog)

Performer links in the sidebar (e.g. SoundCloud, YouTube, individual Web sites, etc)

Feature articles on each performer (for big fun, try to get things alphabetical on a blog sometime)

Index of articles to quickly find any specific performer


There are multiple reasons for doing this:

The Cat's Art MusikCircus blog can be updated without need for any particular knowledge of HTML, etc.  That's not true for My Duck Soup so I'm the only one who can update it.  That doesn't do Cat any good and so the blog.

It also leaves you all free to fire whatever you like at me with no consequence to her.

No comments: