Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Bernie Sanders Shirt is Waiting for a Video

Here at the Rockhouse, we're most proud to be in possession of a Bernie Sanders for President t-shirt and can think of nothing we would wear more proudly in a video ... unless it's a Laughing Gecko t-shirt which we also want to wear in a video.  Laughing Gecko's t-shirts are beautiful but with a Sanders t-shirt, I'm a rabble with a cause and that song must be sung.

That Bernie Sanders t-shirt has been here for a week just waiting for the opportunity so he really needs a shot at it.  Plus I think it would look kind of cool.


There was some too late thought I could have shot the Sanctuary video this morning but that thought didn't come until I saw dawn was breaking.  Since it's too late for that then maybe my next move is to take a whack at a video with zero flashbang, just set up a camera or two and do some axe-whacking.  That won't happen just this minute since I'm not sure if I want to deal with any ultra loud yet.


The Chinese Chicken Therapy does seem to have some benefit as my wings were feeling woefully wasted from all the playing but there's some better strength in them now.  I was thinking that vegetable soup had all the wholesomeness in it you really need but maybe not.

There were two boosts from going to Le's Wok yesterday.  The first was obvious with great food for small dollars and the second was discovering some bad news which led to good news.  It turns out the restaurant was robbed a while back and at least one person was seriously hurt.  Many people pitched in to help them get going again and we saw the result yesterday.  Who cares if corporations succeed or fail because they're only bricks but we saw a family yesterday and they sure do make some great curry chicken.

(Ed:  holy Jesus.  You're thinking of the "The Curry Chicken Song")

Well, no.  Actually I wasn't but thanks for the idea.

(Ed:  see, it could be like Peter, Paul and Mary when they sing about dragons but they're not really singing about dragons)

If I want to write about a dragon then why shouldn't I write about a fookin' dragon!

(Ed:  back then you would get arrested for knowing anything about dragons)

Good reason then.

So "The Curry Chicken Song" is about a dragon?

(Ed:  ahhh ... fuhgedaboudit)

No comments: