Friday, January 15, 2016

Advice for Ted Cruz: Success Requires More than Brylcreen




So now you're wanting to hear what it's like to smash your left shoulder all to hell, requiring multiple surgeries to come close to reassembling it, and you keep playing that guitar anyway, right?

(Ed:  frankly, no.  We weren't waiting to hear about that.)

Good because I have better material than that.  The Floyd took pity on the dearth of worthwhile material here on the blog and sent some contributions:

The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I
told her, "Only you.  All the others kept me awake all night!"


So then she packed my bags and, as I walked out the front
door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!"

"Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay?"



Judging by these, we're thinking Rodney Dangerfield could have taken the GOP race ... easily.  He worked hard to earn his name.

No comments: