Thursday, January 14, 2016

"Ride the Dragon" CD is Committed for Release

CD Baby sent out a posting offering a twenty percent discount on CD releases so that was all the excuse I needed for financial irresponsibility.  That discount is not as good as the fifty percent they offered for a while before Christmas but I'm not waiting a year to do this.

"Ride the Dragon" is not ready to release at this minute but committing to release it sets me up to do it at close to the same time as "The End of the World in Fort Worth" gets released up to YouTube.  For as much boost as possible, it would be a good idea to do at the same time a CD release party at Cat's Art MusikCircus and that will cover most of the possibilities open to an indie except the sixtyone which I intend to use so you can hear it without paying anything if you don't have any money (downloads can be restricted).

(Ed:  is a release party even possible?)

Unknown but I've been jacking up the proteins because I don't think the vegetable soup, much as I like it, is giving up everything I need to do this.  Mostly the game is in building up some boost just now.   I'm not buying it on old has to be weak.

Anyone with weakness need not apply with this dragon!



(Ed:  you will get banned for that cover)

If that happens, I will be laughing until laugh tears splash off the floor. 

No comments: