Friday, January 2, 2015

The Rescue of Yevette

With a title like that, Dali should paint it but the reality isn't quite so dramatic.  It was still a good rescue as she has been blind for months out there and this got her twittering again.  She likes Twitter as you don't have to be all buddy buddy with people just to talk about things.

She can see the blog now and she said she would check out the podcast as this is the first chance in months for her ears to be assaulted by Silas jams.

Note:  she does NOT have email due to a password problem


One novel aspect is that I'm in two places at once.  The iPad is registered to me so it looks like me coming online when Yevette connects to WiFi.  I don't know if it automatically connects to Skype but it may make it look like I'm online anyway.


So, good job on that, mateys.

No comments: