Friday, January 2, 2015

Igor Morski - Artist

Stunning.  (Image deliberately defaced with the signature to prevent copying)



Should I tell you what I see or tear off this face and tell you what that one sees.

You can visit Igor Morski and his Portfolio and you will find brilliantly imaginative work.  Only his paintings can tell it and the one presented here gives you an idea of the incredible and the fantastic you will find throughout his work.  I was surprised to find there is no Wiki about him and all I really know so far is that he is a Polish artist.

Note:  incredible and fantastic are often used synonymously with 'very good' but they mean much more as in 'beyond belief' which is not to describe a lie but rather, say, the Higgs Boson is incredible. Exceptionally bright people talk about it and describe it but how should I integrate such a thing into my own life, it's incredible, it's fantastic.  I have no idea if it's good but it's definitely those things.

No comments: