Saturday, January 3, 2015

Silas at Dorena's World for Zaphod and Ichi - Updated w/Link and Video

Everything the gig the other night wasn't ... this was.  It was a complete gas and I confess I don't know what a partial gas might be but everyone had fun and they said so.  The audience was very cool and Zaphod even made a Strat for me to play plus set it up with an animation so I could get all Pete Townshend with it.

Everyone there was lovely, friendly and made me feel very much at home even though this is the first time I had ever logged in there.  It really was beautiful and I enjoyed it thoroughly.  The only way it could have been better was if Cat were there.

Cat could not get to the show as her Internet access lasts for maybe three minutes and then drops.  It comes back shortly but this makes Skype calls difficult and online is impossible.  She crashes before she can even complete login.  It's not her computer as it affects the telephone as well.

The beauty part is that sixty to seventy percent of it was German and the even more beauty part is that it was understood.


There is no video as I'll hop into the bath now but that won't work retroactively for filming unfortunately.  Any gig that requires a bath at the end of it is, by my definition, a good gig.  You did work hard enough for this one.


You can set up an account in Dorena Welt / Dorena's World via http://dorenas-world.de:8002


Diese ist auf Deutsch mit Lampi (Lampithaler).  Diese ist für mich zu schnell aber ich lerne.


Immer habe ich Deutschland in meine Träumen.
(I always have Germany in my dreams)

No comments: