Saturday, August 15, 2015

Things I Never Need to Hear Again

Kardashian / Jenner news in any form
-  I don't follow it but the smattering I see shows they only make babies and go to parties.  Presumably they start the babies at the parties.  All highly efficient and boring as paint.


Clinton's email
-  I don't want to see anyone's email and hers quite possibly least of all.


Department of Homeland Security
-  I'm tired of people bullshitting me obviously and expecting me to believe it


Terrorist invasions (of or by U.S.)
-  Stop provoking them


Professional military (i.e. mercs)
-  Draft should be universal with opt-out to non-violent service


Executive Authority, specifically as it applies to starting pseudo-wars
-  Never again


Republicans
- I learned about infinite tape loops in the sixties.  The GOP hasn't changed its loop in thirty years.  Give it a hip hop drum track and it might even sell ... but not as policy.


Patriots with guns (i.e. terrorists)
-  See the American Terrorist in Kroger


World's Police Force
-  That's INTERPOL and it existed long before the sham of the U.S. in this role


Beeps ... from anything
-  They suck.  This does not mean make talking devices.  They would suck even worse.


ISIS
-  Or any other bullshit story which is not my problem.  Let the Arabs deal with it.  This is not your pond.


Can I talk to you about the Bible
- NO.  The ones who want to do it the most hardly ever know what's in it.


Benghazi
-  Ever


Gunners
-  They don't prevent problems, they cause them


The theme song from "The Big Bang Theory"
-  Once it was funny.  Tragic.


Ted Nugent
-  Or how he likes to get naked and watch Megyn Kelly while he plays with his guns


Megyn Kelly
-  Unless it turns out she plays guitar and sings like Patti Smith


"That was too damn loud"


Drop D tuning for a guitar
-  Gimme a fookin' break, Hendrix


Auto-play videos


Protection of my security
-  See above for Department of Homeland Security


Baby daddy
-  Be a man and put a hat on the goddamn thing


Helmet law
-  It's my business, not yours


Sales pitches for U.S. weapons systems


(Ed:  what about Taylor Swift?)

What about her?  I heard her once (shrug).


My rights

(Ed:  wtf?)

-  Should be 'our rights'


Glenn Beck
-  When he tries to sound rational, he sounds like even more of an asshole than he was already


Me
-  I'm supposed to be playing

No comments: