Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Reverend Silas T Sasquatch, Vampire Preacher, Blood or Money Tour

The curse placed on me by the Dark Lord (i.e. Dick Cheney) condemned me to lose my things and my health and condemned millions of others to an even darker fate, many of whom would love to be as fucked as I am now.  This only demonstrates Cheney was a wobbly old poser with inconsistent powers back then and even more wobbly now but at least he uses someone else's heart to do it.  In short, he sucked as a Sith Lord but he still managed to fuck up a lot of things and still I live with his curse.

Note:  With most of you I can save your souls, even if you voted for Bush and permitted to Cheney to happen as you couldn't possibly know the carnage they would unleash.  For Bush and Cheney, nothing.


Due to the extreme fuckage of my situation and, well, being a vampire, the flat-rate soul saving still applies but we will also offer the option to pay with bottled blood, of course appropriately stored for consumption; every preacher has his needs.  Reverend Sasquatch sucks blood ... but he saves souls so possibly you could give him a little latitude.

And so it begins, the Reverend Silas T Sasquatch, the Undead Vampire Preacher, on the Blood or Money Tour.


Political version of the Blood or Money Tour:

(Sung as if you're the Bishop buying Jean Valjean's soul but this is from a politician)

I just need your blood and money
I'll spend it all on sex and drugs
I don't give a fuck about your problems
I could trade your soul for cod

No comments: