Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Greek Tragedy ... or Russian

In "Armageddon," Steve Buscemi wails to the Universe, "It's like a Greek fucking tragedy."

My expertise on actual Greek tragedies is limited but my own experience is a Russian tragedy is likely worse.  Everything dies.  And it's cold.  And none of this matters anyway.

Brrr ...


But Greece wasn't even close to a tragedy and it was cool how people followed the saga in trying to scoot on 150 cc's to get to Scotland.  This expedition proved conclusively, if you do something crazy enough then people will definitely watch.  Try not to killed doing that, mates.


People seem to be following the Russian tragedy here at the Fort Worth Rockhouse and I guess I'm sorry you're getting ripped-off as the Greek to Scotland run was some seriously insane stuff.


Eventually this stuff will work again.  The saga would be cooler with pics and videos from some place I never saw before but we cool, we cool.  Eventually this will get resolved.


The thinking exists on sell the kit and roll but there's a judge who hasn't been bribed reviewing whether this is anger or thinking.  Coolness prevails.  There's a shitload of anger but it's really not so hard to keep that in a box.  You do it most of your life, don't you.  Or I hope you do.   Or if you don't, I'm glad you're not here (larfs).

No comments: