Thursday, March 2, 2017

"Back to the House (that Love Built)" Live | Tito Larriva & Tarantula

"Back to the House" has an immediate groove and it's from B5-A5-G ... you know you want to go for it.




This live version is not the same as the way they played it for "Desperado" but I liked it immediately and it has huge power.


The song got me up playing almost immediately and the Galaxy Guitar was happy.  I deliberately didn't record anything because having that red light lit takes away the freedom to make mistakes and I make them gleefully.  Whoops, whoops, recompute.

There has been little playing lately although a lot of screwing around with music and maybe some anticipatory procedure argita was spinning my galactic sphere more than I realized.

So that's done and now music happens.  That's some seriously weird cause and effect.


Ed:  it all goes Back to the House that Love Built

That it does.  Music never happened for any other reason even if it's only to give some love to yourself.  It's the perfect love too since it disappears the moment you stop playing.  You can try to hold it all you like but it's impossible.

Ed:  I can remember it!

Yah but you still want to hear it live, don't you.

No comments: