Monday, January 11, 2016

Silas Scarborough on the sixtyone (audio)

the sixtyone was last updated seven years ago but I uploaded a song to it tonight to revive it because it's a low-impact site insofar as it's not constantly hustling me to buy something.  Silas Scarborough at the sixtyone and there's no charge to play anything on the site.


"Be Careful of the Backwash from your Spiritual Turbine" was uploaded tonight and maybe that sounds like a joke but it's about Creflo Dollar up-front and he's a joke but the music isn't.  This one isn't hard distortion guitar but rather light electric and playing a bit o' Silas blues.


the sixtyone is the only place you can find "Wild Thang" which is the nastiest of the Bad Silas tunes, at least of any which were recorded.  If you're familiar with pink and blue animation balls in SL, you may have the drift of it.

Note:  in case you're not familiar with animation balls, they're capable of animating just about any aspect of human activity and the only things they can't do are some weird things only known to Tibetan monks.


Up until then girls would throw lingerie in gigs sometimes but this was the first time anyone sent naked pics and I thought, well, this isn't too bad is it.  I'm not sure but I don't think it's uncommon for that to happen although I do (cough) confess to encouraging a wee bit of wanton behavior.  (As to whether the pics were really whomever sent them, no idea)

I could still do this stuff but it wouldn't be convincing because you wouldn't believe I want to jump anyone's bones except those for Cat's corpus.  You wouldn't believe it because I don't believe it (larfs).

No comments: