Thursday, August 13, 2015

"There Will Come a Time" - Belting

There didn't seem to be the stuff for it but tried playing it anyway because it needed some gonzo.

The song goes along through its changes and in the last third it kicks it up hard.  I thought here I can put some gonzo.

Dayum!

That was a lot of gonzo.

It really surprised, first because I didn't think I had it in me, and, second, because it kicked up exceptionally.

(Ed:  recorded?)

Nope.  I think about it but mostly I couldn't be bothered.  The Theory of Propagated Goodness isn't enough to cover that situation anymore.


There are some live gigs I want to do as soon as possible, the Circus and also on Nad Gough's invitation.  Those I play for love.  For anyone else it will cost or why do it.  I wrap my day around a show.  If that's only worth $20 to someone then I won't be there.

(Ed:  you can't afford to be so selective)

I can't afford not to be.

No comments: