Friday, August 14, 2015

Blogger Boobs

Pageviews More stats »
Graph of Blogger page views
Top traffic sources - searchingforithaka.blogspot.com | ow.ly | www.google.com



The cleavage was caused by Operation Jade Helm during which they strapped me to a chair and beat me with noodles to try to force information from me.  Fortunately, they don't have a long attention span so they quickly forgot why they were doing it.

The read counts run somewhere over sixteen hundred each day and they dropped during the Inquisition but they climb back up again now.

Someone said if you are entertaining people then you're doing the right thing.  That creates a bit of a conflict as I prefer playing but this reaches up to several thousand a day.  I'm sure a good many come to ridicule the pinko liberal but that doesn't seem like it could be the majority or there would be seriously vicious stuff in the comments.

Regardless, wtf, it's free.

No comments: