Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Donald Trump Had the Best After-Dinner Show For President Xi Jinping

Believe you me, my li'l Commie buddy who it's my honor to see, I've got an after-dinner show that's great; it's fucking fantastic and I know you will love it.

We will have a few aperitifs to get, you know, shit-faced and then we will kick back with some cigars to watch the show which will be sixty Tomahawks missiles blowing the fuck out of Syria.  (RT:  Tomahawk missile strike on Syria was ‘after-dinner entertainment’ – US commerce secretary)


Chinese President Xi Jinping and U.S. President Donald Trump attend a dinner at the start of their summit in Florida, U.S., April 6, 2017.

© Carlos Barria / Reuters

The 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles the US launched against Syria last month were just “after-dinner entertainment,” which “did not cost the president anything,” the US commerce secretary said, while President Trump called the attack a “tough decision.”

US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross delivered the controversial comments while speaking at the Milken Institute Global Conference on Monday, according to Variety.

- RT



Xi Jinping:  what did they do?

Donald Trump:  that's the best part since they didn't do anything.  We just like bombing them and they have no significant military so what will they do about it.  Where else can a rich white boy blow up brown people all day long and get applause for it.  I tell you, America is a great country.

Xi Jinping:  I see.

Donald Trump:  not yet, you don't, my li'l pinko pal.  Obama saw Bush sent ground troops into these countries but they just got shot so he started sending CIA mercs since no-one cares if they get shot plus he also started using drones because you can kick back to drink while you bomb people with them.  That was a great idea so I'm going with that too.

Xi Jinping:  what do you think about yellow people?

Donald Trump:  I'm still making up my mind.

Xi Jinping:  when will you know?

Donald Trump:  when I see your name in the CIA Death List because then I've got to whack you, buddy.  There's nothing personal but then I have no choice but blow your ass into tiny little pieces.  It's only business, see.

Xi Jinping:  does your business understand a full thermonuclear strike in retaliation?

Donald Trump:  are you threatening me, mister?

Xi Jinping:  yes

Donald Trump:  there are many heavy responsibilities which come with being President, see.

“But most importantly, you know, the decisions. Like, when I make the decision to go with Syria, the 59 Tomahawk missiles. Unbelievable technology. We have unbelievable talent. But those are tough decisions. Those aren’t, like, decisions that I’m going to buy a building…

“Tough, why?” Dickerson interrupted.

“Because it’s human lives,” Trump continued. “You’re killing people. And you can kill the wrong people, too,” he added.

- RT

Xi Jinping:  so bombing Syrians without any due caution for the killing of any civilians is not like buying a hotel.  You are a fucking idiot.

No comments: