Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Twitticisms - with some Updates to the Tweeter Fetcher

The Tweets in the middle are the reason for doing this.  Google+ will never see them without doing some silly trickery of this nature.

Note:  this may seem a waste of time but this is only a tiny sample of what Tweeter Fetcher software can do.  For example, maybe you want to find how many candidates got a mention today or some such.  With a Tweeter Fetcher (i.e. API to Twitter), you can pull any public information out of there, not only your own.  Let me know in comments if you want a copy of the code and I will start a file server on My Duck Soup if anyone is interested.  I see it as public service material, serving freedom of information, blah, blah.

(Ed:  more of that Commie crap?)

You guessed it.


(Ed:  so, you are programming again?)

Yes but it won't last.  It's interesting but I don't enjoy it that much.  It's not such a thrill I want to do it at three in the morning while I live on potato chips.

(Ed:  you have done that previously?)

You seriously need to ask, matey??

New and improved with some poofery in colors.  The time is in local time rather than GMT as well.

Anything which was not written by the blog would never otherwise get to Google+ and, yes, it's worth writing a little code to solve that because the restriction is provincial and stupid ... but I repeat myself.

10-21-2015 07:52:16 - Jeb Bush opts for baffle them with bullshit approach to 9/11 and 'too complicated for your dumb ass to understand'
https://t.co/af7veeZVVd<\/a>

No comments: