Tuesday, May 19, 2015

As to Rich Skanks Who Should Be Eaten by Insects

Many times when I make reference to the ultra-rich, that's taken as an assault on anyone with more than twenty dollars loose in the pocket.  That's not true and I'm not going to get defensive about that but rather will give an example of the type of person I mean.  This one is not power as he's just a narcissist with a lot of money but take one look and tell me he's not a skank.  (Metro:  This ‘Instagram star’ is so rich he takes his women for walks on a leash ‘doggie style’)

This guy is just a small change variety of the really rich ones as in the ultra-rich.  If you resemble this guy in any way then please do feel insulted when I say something about the ultra-rich but I rather think very few would even want the lifestyle much less participate in it.


This is an example of Fox News as this guy isn't even close to representative of the rich any more than someone with a pink Cadillac is representative of the poor.  That type of anecdotal reporting doesn't make news but rather fiction.


The point stands regardless of who I mean by the ultra-rich.  If you're really protecting these people, why?  Do you seriously think they will protect you.

No comments: