Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Another Rich Skank (Corey Knowlton) Who Should Be Eaten by Insects

If you don't know already of the Dallas Safari Club auctioning off the 'right' to go Namibia to kill a rhino, I can't imagine how you could have missed it.  Corey Knowlton wound up paying $350,000 for the permit.  Today he executed that permit and the animal is now dead (Knowlton is not, however).  (CNN:  Texas hunter bags his rhino on controversial hunt in Namibia)


Any thought I'm taking personal shots at anyone is incorrect as I have never in my life known anyone who even slightly resembled such people as the two I've listed today and there's no chance.  There's no need to find more of them as that's going all-Fox with it in providing one anecdotal piece of evidence after the other to present a false conclusion.  All rich people are not skanks but these ones are detestable.


"At this point, the whole world knows about this hunt and I think it's extremely important that people know it's going down the right way, in the most scientific way that it can possibly happen," Knowlton said after arriving in Africa.  (CNN)

I've known a lot of scientists, personally and up close.  My ol' Dad was one.  I never heard any of them tell me they were going to shoot rhinos or anything else for science.  It's not clear what science this self-important dilettante thinks he supports but it's not one from this Universe.

The beauty part:  CNN went along to film it.  Far be it from them to miss a chance to profit from the parasite.


Knowlton says he is supporting conservation as the Namibian government will use the money for anti-poaching efforts.  This is a transparent and ridiculous cover for his psychopathy as if that were really his concern then he could have given the government the money, apparently it means little to him, and walked away.

This is so Starbucks as they do the same thing in trying so hard to pretend they're not McDonald's.

No comments: