Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Victim's Victim Takes a Crawl ... Again ... for Big Bucks ... Again


© Recode / YouTube

I only did what Goldman Sachs had told me so what else was I supposed to do. - Hillary Clinton


In her latest public appearance, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed the Democratic Party, the media, “weaponized information” and even a thousand Russians for her loss to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Clinton told an audience at the annual Code Conference in Ranchos Palos Verdes, California, on Wednesday that the most important lesson from the election was the new “war” on information. 

RT:  Hillary Clinton: I was victim of ‘1,000 Russian agents’ & ‘broad assumption’ I would win

The only reason Hillary Clinton talks of a war on information is because it's the only one she hadn't tried and her own words ate her fat ass alive on WikiLeaks.

Gladstone:  the people didn't read the WikiLeaks posting

Tell me, Gladstone:  are you starting to get a glimmering of why the election was such a disaster.


There's only one question we have for the Victim.  How much did you get paid for this speech.  If the Wellesley Commencement address was any measure, you made more from one speech than I will see as income for four years.

Peace

No comments: