Sunday, September 13, 2015

Make-Up Recommendations from the Candidates for the Republican Debate

The candidates were at first reluctant to discuss their make-up preferences but, not surprisingly, Donald Trump broke the silence.

"My fellow Americans, some are reluctant to say it's ok for a man to wear make-up but I am a man and I am Donald Trump and I tell you it is ok.  I use make-up.  I use a lot of it.  I get that foundation and that rouge, that red stuff, whatever the fuck that is.  I tell them to pile all that stuff on and make me beautiful.  I paid for beautiful and I want beautiful.  No-one on the stage is allowed to be more beautiful than me, not even Little Richard."

(Ed:  what about Fiorina?)

No chance.  She gets her make-up from Jiffy-Lube

(Ed:  that's harsh, Mister Trump.  What about Jeb Bush?)

Same.  He has no chance.  He gets his make-up from Kentucky Fried Chicken.


Once again, Megyn Kelly had to act like a player and she demanded an accounting from Trump regarding his sexism, particularly regarding Carly Fiorina.

Trump told her, "Listen li'l blondie chickie who is setting the women's movement back a hundred years all by herself, why don't you talk to Obama.  He talks about Sarah Palin and says 'you can't put lipstick on a pig' but what do you do, you bust the white guy.

Kelly screamed, "I said no such racist thing."

Trump simply replied, "There's no need, snowflake, when it's so obvious."

Kelly tried to recover a little bit and said, "Well, Obama isn't here."

Trump said, "Yes, I see that.  Neither is Santa Claus.  Do you have any other highly-paid observations?"

Kelly persevered in saving, "Your language regarding Ms Fiorina has been reprehensible."

Trump said, "Right.  And Obama's wasn't.  Palin is actually much better looking and she's got kind of a pretty head.  Too bad there's nothing in it."

Kelly screamed, "There he goes again.  I cannot work with this pig."

Trump shrugged and said, "Maybe I'm a pig but I don't wear lipstick, not usually."

No comments: