Monday, September 14, 2015

Kim Davis Got No More Intelligent in Jail

While there was no chance anyone believed Kim Davis would lose intelligence as how could that even be possible and still be classified as a primate.  However, there was the hope Davis would acquire some skills from other primates even if only the ones in jail and then at least she would be able peel bananas for herself.

That isn't exactly what happened as she is guaranteed to go back to jail if she goes back to what she was doing before (i.e. nothing work-related but a lot of low-content speeches).

Today Davis offers a deal that she will not do her job but she won't stop other people from doing their jobs.  Apparently low brain-weight people in Kentucky encouraged by low brain-weight politicians will actually consider this a serious offer.

Here's my deal:  you keep paying me and I won't do anything but I won't be so aggressive about doing nothing that I will force others to do nothing as well.

Note:  Kentucky has never been part of the real world and may not understand you do not tell the boss how the job is done but rather the boss tells you and she is not doing hers.

Were I the boss she would get a pink slip and Kleenex along with the message, "Contact Code Pink if you think I am unjust."

(CNN:  Kim Davis stands ground, offers alternative)

No comments: